pinterest verification

Sunday, February 10, 2013

English

I thought about it a little and decided to write entries mostly in English (since most of the blogs that I find and follow are in English and I hardly can find more or less solid Russian miniaturists' community)
Does it make any difference at all? I have no followers yet anyway :)
Anyhow, I've spent today's morning productively:
I wasn't going to make so many of them though! I just wanted to try out how they would look like. But, apparantly, I have no size sense. On the bright side, now I have loads of strawberries for various desserts :)
I do not quite like the result. Hopefully, they will look better on the end-product.

Also, I've signed up to American Miniaturist iMag. That's one of the few things I can get here in Russia, and it gives the sense of the community. 

No comments:

Post a Comment